10/16/2018 — The #2019 Hot Wheels #Treasure Hunts have been showing up “online” for a couple months now. In the past, OTD has provided links to the pictures of these that have surfaced. However, since many of these sites/IG accounts have stolen pictures directly from this web site, I have chosen to no longer link to their stolen content. This treasure hunts tracker will serve as a list that will be continually updated for those who look to keep track.
2019 Regular Treasure Hunts*
- Bazoomka (HW Ride-Ons, “A” case)
- Sting Rod (Dino Riders, “B” case)
- ’69 Chevelle (X-Raycers, “C” case)
- Twin Mill (HW Game Over, “D” case)
- Honda Monkey Z50 (HW Moto, “E” case)
- Corvette Stingray (Super Chromes)
- Custom Ford Bronco (HW Hot Trucks)
2019 Super Treasure Hunts*
- ’90 Honda Civic EF (HW Speed Graphics,“A” case)
- Nissan Skyline GT-R (BNR34) (Nissan, “B” case)
- Corvette Grand Sport Roadster (HW Roadsters, “C” case)
- Volkswagen T2 Pickup (Volkswagen, “D” case)
- Back to the Future Time Machine (Hover Mode) (HW Screen Time, “E” case)
- Mazda REPU (Nightburnerz)
- ’92 Ford Mustang (Speed Blur)
- ’68 Mercury Cougar (HW Flames)
- ’18 Dodge Challenger SRT Demon (Muscle Mania)
- ’69 Corvette Racer (HW Race Day)
Make sure to check out our other 2019 Hot Wheels #Lists!
UPDATED 1/7/2019 — Added ’68 Mercury Cougar, ’18 Dodge Challenger SRT Demon and ’69 Corvette Racer to Supers.
UPDATED 12/26/2018 — Added Honda Monkey Z50 to Regulars.
UPDATED 12/19/2018 — Added Custom Ford Bronco to Regulars.
UPDATED 11/27/2018 — Added Twin Mill to Regulars.
UPDATED 11/12/2018 — Added ’69 Chevelle to Regulars.
UPDATED 10/26/2018 — Added Sting Rod to Regulars.
UPDATED 10/18/2018 — Added BTTF Time Machine (Hover Mode) to Supers.