06/20/2016 — Hot Wheels is once again partnering with the big box retailers to offer promotional vehicles for buying cars at retail. Kmart and Toys R Us are the mail-in retailers where you send in receipts and card-backs for mainline Hot Wheels cars totaling $20. Walmart is offering two exclusive #ZAMAC cars through their Race Rewards program where you can accumulate points for buying any 2016 Hot Wheels retail product at their stores and scanning the receipt into the app. Below is the list of mail-in cars:
- Blown Delivery (Kmart Mail-In Exclusive, 2/14/2016 to 3/27/2016)
- Drag Dairy (Toys R Us Mail-In Exclusive, 7/10/2016 to 9/10/2016)
- ’38 Ford C.O.E (Kmart Mail-In Exclusive, 9/17/2016 to 10/29/2016)
- ’55 Corvette (Details still to come)
- ’69 Charger Funny Car (Walmart Race Rewards Exclusive, 5/9/2016 to 12/12/2016)
- ’59 Chevy Delivery (Walmart Race Rewards Exclusive, 10/04/2016 to 12/12/2016)
UPDATE 10/04/2016 — ’59 Chevy Delivery reward now live on hwracerewards.com.
UPDATE 09/08/2016 — Link/Details for ’38 Ford C.O.E added.