Every-so-often, a Hot Wheels car receives a paint scheme that makes it jump off the pegs at you. This was one for me. The ZAMAC, Black & Red release of the Custom ’67 Ford Mustang Coupe was its initial release and in my humble opinion, still the best. This Mustang has had several releases since this initial release–including a real nice looking Super Treasure hunt version.
This is hardly the first modified Ford Mustang that Hot Wheels has released. The first being the Custom Mustang designed in 1968 by Harry Bradley. Check the list below for all the modified Ford Mustangs to be included in the Hot Wheels lineup.
RELEASE DETAILS: ZAMAC Body with Black-Painted Hood and Roof (metal). Smoke-Tinted Windows. Red Interior. Chrome-Rim, Gray Real Riders Turbine (RRT) Wheels with Redlines. Unpainted Metal Base. Made in Malaysia. Toy# 8288. Released in 2011 as part of the Hot Wheels Garage – Ford Series.
Hot Wheels Customized Ford Mustangs
- Custom Mustang (1968)
- Mustang Stocker (1975)
- Custom ’67 Ford Mustang (1994)
- Mustang Cobra (1998)
- ’69 Ford Mustang (2007)
- Custom Mustang Convertible (2008)
- Custom ’07 Ford Mustang (2008)
- Custom ’67 Ford Mustang Coupe (2011)
- ’78 Ford Mustang II (2012)
- Custom ’12 Ford Mustang (2012)
- ’13 Ford Mustang GT (2013)
- 2014 Custom Mustang (2014)
- Custom ’15 Ford Mustang (2015)
Leave a Reply