3/4/2019 — Hot Wheels announced today that the Hot Wheels Legends Tour will be back for 2019! The legends tour was originally slated to be a one-time tour as part of the Hot Wheels 50th Anniversary in 2018, but due to the overwhelming success of this 1:1 car show, it was brought back once again. At each stop last year, a custom car was chosen as a winner — with each winner traveling to SEMA in Las Vegas last October where the ultimate winner was chosen. That winner, Two Jet “Z” built/owned by Luis Rodriguez, is slated to become a real Hot Wheels vehicle in 2020.
The tour stops will once again be held at Walmarts around the United States, from March until October. OTD will once again be at the Phoenix stop on September 7th, so look for me there — click here to see photos from last year! Below is the list of scheduled stops:
- March 16, 2019 – MIAMI (Walmart in Pembroke Pines, FL)
- March 30, 2019 – HOUSTON (Walmart in Houston, TX)
- April 13, 2019 – DALLAS (Walmart in Grand Prarie, TX)
- April 27, 2019 – ATLANTA (Walmart in Buford, GA)
- May 11, 2019 – BENTONVILLE, AR (Walmart in Rogers, AR)
- May 18, 2019 – LOS ANGELES (Mattel HQ in El Segundo, CA)
- May 25, 2019 – CHARLOTTE (Walmart in Hickory, NC)
- June 1, 2019 – PHILADELPHIA (Walmart in Warrington, PA)
- June 15, 2019 – NEW YORK / NEW JERSEY (Walmart in North Bergen, NJ)
- June 29, 2019 – DETROIT (Walmart in Dearborn, MI)
- July 13, 2019 – CHICAGO (Walmart in New Lenox, IL)
- July 27, 2019 – ST. LOUIS (Walmart in Festus, MO)
- August 10, 2019 – DENVER (Walmart in Longmont, CO)
- August 24, 2019 – SEATTLE (Walmart in Everett, WA)
- September 7, 2019 – PHOENIX (Walmart in Phoenix, AZ)
- September 21, 2019 – SAN JOSE (Walmart in Gilroy, CA)
- October 5, 2019 – SAN DIEGO (Walmart in Temecula, CA)
- October 19, 2019 – LOS ANGELES (Walmart in Santa Clarita, CA)
To learn more about the Hot Wheels 2019 Legends Tour, CLICK HERE!
To register your car for one of these events, CLICK HERE!
UPDATED 3/25/2019 — To find out if the Hot Wheels Vending Truck is coming to a Walmart near you, CHECK OUT THIS WEBSITE, to plug in your zip code.
lameeeeeee No Milwaukee, WI stop……but a bentonville AR stop due to wally world HQ, seems like its just a huge promo for wal mart wo increase sales in the toy dept and stores overall…..
Boo! No Nashville stop this year…
Still nothing within reasonable driving distance again for me. No Indianapolis IN, Cincinnati OH, Lousiville KY, or even Columbus OH. I still cannot figure out the shunning of Indy. Maybe no one in Indianapolis is into racing or cars in general. I have heard they have a race there every year. Maybe its not a big deal. Oh well.
Yeah I’m around the same area as you nothing you’re right even close thisIs very disappointing. it be great if you come close our way or even anything closer than five hours in Ohio we have a lot of car shows all different kinds so I’m certain There’s plenty of people for racing
If it was like last year in Charlotte, NC, you should just stay home.
I had my SUper Cobra on the trailer and decided not to go..It sucked?
I am so happy that it is in Denver this year because I am not to far from it. Last year I couldn’t go because we would’ve had to go out of state. However it seems like they have taken it away from some cities to move it to the new ones and people are angry about that.
how do you register ???