3/4/2019 — Hot Wheels announced today that the Hot Wheels Legends Tour will be back for 2019! The legends tour was originally slated to be a one-time tour as part of the Hot Wheels 50th Anniversary in 2018, but due to the overwhelming success of this 1:1 car show, it was brought back once again. At each stop last year, a custom car was chosen as a winner — with each winner traveling to SEMA in Las Vegas last October where the ultimate winner was chosen. That winner, Two Jet “Z” built/owned by Luis Rodriguez, is slated to become a real Hot Wheels vehicle in 2020.
The tour stops will once again be held at Walmarts around the United States, from March until October. OTD will once again be at the Phoenix stop on September 7th, so look for me there — click here to see photos from last year! Below is the list of scheduled stops:
- March 16, 2019 – MIAMI (Walmart in Pembroke Pines, FL)
- March 30, 2019 – HOUSTON (Walmart in Houston, TX)
- April 13, 2019 – DALLAS (Walmart in Grand Prarie, TX)
- April 27, 2019 – ATLANTA (Walmart in Buford, GA)
- May 11, 2019 – BENTONVILLE, AR (Walmart in Rogers, AR)
- May 18, 2019 – LOS ANGELES (Mattel HQ in El Segundo, CA)
- May 25, 2019 – CHARLOTTE (Walmart in Hickory, NC)
- June 1, 2019 – PHILADELPHIA (Walmart in Warrington, PA)
- June 15, 2019 – NEW YORK / NEW JERSEY (Walmart in North Bergen, NJ)
- June 29, 2019 – DETROIT (Walmart in Dearborn, MI)
- July 13, 2019 – CHICAGO (Walmart in New Lenox, IL)
- July 27, 2019 – ST. LOUIS (Walmart in Festus, MO)
- August 10, 2019 – DENVER (Walmart in Longmont, CO)
- August 24, 2019 – SEATTLE (Walmart in Everett, WA)
- September 7, 2019 – PHOENIX (Walmart in Phoenix, AZ)
- September 21, 2019 – SAN JOSE (Walmart in Gilroy, CA)
- October 5, 2019 – SAN DIEGO (Walmart in Temecula, CA)
- October 19, 2019 – LOS ANGELES (Walmart in Santa Clarita, CA)
To learn more about the Hot Wheels 2019 Legends Tour, CLICK HERE!
To register your car for one of these events, CLICK HERE!