04/09/2016 — Unveiled at the Hot Wheels Nationals Convention Finale in Indianapolis tonight was Suki’s Pink Honda S2000 from the 2003 movie, 2 Fast 2 Furious. There is a good chance this will be part of a special basic-line Fast & Furious series similar the to ones that were released exclusively at Walmart in 2013, 2014 and 2015. We don’t have many details yet, but we have started to assembled a list of confirmed castings.
Fast & Furious Series (2016) — UPDATED 06/29/2016
- Honda S2000 (Suki’s car, 2 Fast 2 Furious) DVG79
- ’94 Toyota Supra (Brian’s car, The Fast and the Furious)
- ’67 Ford Mustang (Sean’s car, The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift)
- ’70 Chevelle SS (Dom’s car, Fast & Furious)
- Ford GT-40 (Mia’s car, Fast Five)
- ’08 Dodge Challenger SRT8 (Dom’s car, Fast & Furious 6)
- ’69 Dodge Charger Daytona (Dom’s car, Fast & Furious 6)
- ’70 Dodge Charger RT (Dom’s car, Furious 7)
UPDATE 10/31/2016 — This series has hit here in the United States. Check out you local Walmart stores now.
UPDATE 09/07/2016 — This series will be released exclusively at Walmart in October.