09/10/2017 — Though, it took a while to officially announce, the next Kmart Collector’s Day will be next Saturday, September 16 at 9:00AM (local time). Cases went on sale earlier this morning (via Kmart.com) and were sold out in only a couple of hours. No word on if they will replenish the online stock. Good news, you can still go to the event and crack your own cases — though its not a guarantee. The cases will be exclusive to the event as they are special 36 ct. #2017 Hot Wheels “Q” cases, with three 2018 Hot Wheels “A” case vehicles (known as “first-to-market”).
UPDATE 09/15/2017: Due to the impact of Hurricane Irma, here is the list of stores that have rescheduled the event to October 7.
Kmart Collector’s Day, Color Exclusives for 09/16/2017:
- ’95 Mazda RX-7 (2017 Now & Then) … in Red
- Mazda RX-7 (2017 Now & Then) … in Red
- Custom ’05 Mustang (2017 HW Race Team) … in White
- Hi-Roller (2017 X-Raycers) … in Purple/Chrome
Kmart Collector’s Day, First-to-Market Vehicles for 09/16/2017:
- Custom ’69 Chevy Truck (2018 HW Flames) … in Purple
- Custom ’01 Acura Integra (2018 Nightburnerz) … in Black
- Volkswagen Mk7 (2018 Then and Now) … in Orange
This Kmart Collector’s Day Event also coincides with the promotion for the ’76 Ford Gran Torino which actually starts today!