03/30/2016 — The 16th Annual Hot Wheels Nationals Convention kicks off next Wednesday in Indianapolis, Indiana. Though I am remised to say that I will not be attending, I am looking forward to all the news and exclusive cars to come from there. Tickets are sold out at this point but there is an open toy show on Sunday, April 10.
We’ll keep you up-to-date with information as it happens, right here on Diecast Motorsports. Below is a list of souvenir vehicles slated to be released:
- ’68 COPO Camaro in Pale Yellow, Limited to 2,400.
- ’83 Chevy Silverado 4×4 in Metalflake Light Blue, Limited to 2,000.
- Volkswagen T-1 Drag Bus in #Hot Wheels Race Team graphics, Limited to 2,600.
- Long Gone (Finale Car) in Metalflake Dark Gray
- Madfast (Dinner Car) in Metalflake Gold
- Custom Mustang (RLC Party Car) in Spectraflame Pink
- Dodge Challenger Concept (Charity Car – Code 3) in Metalflake Light Green, Limited to 550.